Corporate video is an umbrella term used to define all video communications used for internal or external corporate messaging. One way that corporate video can be distinguished from traditional video advertising is the target audience.
Corporate video is often intended for a specific audience rather than the general public. A corporate video might be created to present financial results to stakeholders or to highlight a new initiative within the company. Corporate videos may also include employee training videos and promotional videos for new product lines or services. Below you can see an example of a corporate video we created
Types of Corporate Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Documentary Videos
- Web Videos
- Conference Videos
- Training Videos
- Animated Industrial Process Videos
- CSR Videos
- Clear Communication of Complicated Subjects
- Repetitive Communication is Avoided
- Wide Geographical Reach Through Internet
- Streaming Services to Host The Videos
- 24×7 Availability
- Clarity through Animations and Pictures
- Higher Recall Of Content
- Corporate Standard Editing
- TV Standard Creatives
- In-House Voice Over Artist
- 3d Animated Graphics
- Motion Graphics
- In-House Music Composition
- Complete Set Of Gear For Shooting the Videos
- Over 100+ Corporate Videos Delivered Till Date
What You Get?
- A 5 minute corporate DVD, complete with 5 copies
- Your team on camera explaining the message or a professional presenter to tell your story for you or any mix of both
- A tele-prompt so that busy people don’t have to remember lines
- Titling and captions that reflect your corporate image
- Post production for a great corporate brand look
- Script development support
- You could have a new corporate DVD in less than a month!
- Script up to 500 words – approx 5 mins – provided by you
- Script checking by a professional scriptwriter – provided by GCS
- Hotline telephone and email support throughout the project
- 1 day shoot at your chosen Location
- Director & camera op and shoot kit
- Tele prompt – so no one has to remember lines
- Professional presenter
- Professional title sequence with hi-tech jingle
- A caption summary of your main points or USPs
- Post production of all footage including cosmeticising faces and colour balancing scenes
- 5 DVD copies, inc, on-body art, professional corporate DVD startup menu
- A web streamable .wmv file
- A PC playable .mpg file
- Everything you need to make it work!
Why Should a Corporate Video Be 5 Mins ?
- 5 minutes is the ideal runtime to demonstrate your scope and capability, or explain your project.
- Longer than 5 minutes will bore your customers.
- The shorter the better. Less is always more.
- How do I write a Marketing DVD script?.
- Start with your 3 top USPs.
- Develop these to show their feature/benefits.
- Each of your USPs should be expressed as “deliverables”, and in terms the customer will instantly understand.5 minutes is approximately 500 words.